Roofing Inspections in Dallas
Protect Your Home with a Roof Inspection
When was the last time you had your roof inspected? If you can’t remember, it’s time to call a professional. A roof inspection is an important part of maintaining your home and protecting your investment. At Sancen Roofing, we offer roofing inspections in Dallas and the surrounding areas. Our experienced roofers can help you determine the condition of your roof and recommend the best course of action to keep it in good shape.
Call (469) 489-5220 or contact us online to schedule a roof inspection in Dallas or the nearby areas.
When to Schedule a Roof Inspection
Most roofing experts recommend having your roof inspected at least once a year. However, there are certain situations where you should schedule an inspection sooner.
You should schedule a roof inspection if:
- Your roof is over 20 years old – Most roofs are designed to last between 20 and 25 years. If your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, it’s a good idea to have it inspected to make sure it’s still in good condition.
- You’ve recently experienced a severe storm – Severe storms can cause significant damage to your roof. If you’ve recently experienced a hailstorm, tornado, or other severe weather event, you should have your roof inspected as soon as possible.
- You’re buying or selling a home – If you’re buying a new home, you should have the roof inspected to make sure it’s in good condition. If you’re selling your home, a roof inspection can help you identify any issues that need to be addressed before you put your home on the market.
- You’ve noticed signs of roof damage – If you’ve noticed missing shingles, water stains on your ceiling, or other signs of roof damage, you should have your roof inspected to determine the extent of the damage.
What to Expect During a Roof Inspection
During a roof inspection, a professional roofer will examine your roof to determine its condition. They will look for signs of damage, such as missing shingles, water stains, or mold growth. They will also check for signs of wear and tear, such as cracked or curling shingles. If they find any issues, they will recommend the best course of action to repair the damage and protect your roof.
During a roof inspection, a professional roofer will:
- Check for signs of damage – A professional roofer will look for signs of damage, such as missing shingles, water stains, or mold growth. They will also check for signs of wear and tear, such as cracked or curling shingles.
- Inspect the flashing – The flashing is the metal strips that are installed around the edges of your roof and other vulnerable areas to prevent water from seeping into your home. A professional roofer will inspect the flashing to make sure it’s in good condition.
- Look for signs of water damage – A professional roofer will look for signs of water damage, such as water stains on your ceiling or mold growth in your attic. They will also check for signs of water damage on your roof, such as soft spots or sagging areas.
- Check the gutters and downspouts – A professional roofer will check the gutters and downspouts to make sure they’re clear of debris and working properly. They will also check for signs of water damage, such as rust or mold growth.
Why Choose Sancen Roofing?
At Sancen Roofing, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality roofing services. We have over 30 years of experience and have earned a reputation for our exceptional workmanship and customer service. Our roofers are highly trained and experienced, and we use only the best materials and equipment to ensure that our customers receive the best possible results. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we treat our customers like family. When you choose us for your roofing needs, you can expect honest advice, fair prices, and superior workmanship.
Call (469) 489-5220 to schedule a roof inspection in Dallas or the surrounding areas.